tabs

es about us es contact es archive es challenge es we love 9 es recipes es pintests es links

Friday 18 July 2014

Kit Review: Floss & Mischief Cross Stitch


I've had this kit for a few months now after winning it in a competition and it's been the perfect craft to pick up when I have 5 spare minutes or am watching a film.

Floss & Mischief create awesome contemporary cross stitch kits and PDF patterns and I adore their style - this Blue Dragonfly is a particular favourite!
I especially love the centre feather of this design, and finishing it has made me desperate to get on and finish the others so I can get it up on the wall :)

The kit comes with everything you need including beautifully coloured threads, an easy to read chart and a really useful double sided information sheet on cross stitch basics.
All in all I think these kits are great - I think they'd make awesome gifts, and the designs are amazing and definitely not what people expect to see when you're cross stitching away on the bus (I do this a lot!).


Have you tried any of the kits from Floss & Mischief? We'd love to hear what you think so don't forget to leave a comment or tweet us using the hashtag #eightandsixteen 

Skye



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of their kits, but Floss & Mischief has amazing designs. I love the modern look and the great color palettes! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Rebecca, I'd definitely recommend giving one a try :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...