tabs

es about us es contact es archive es challenge es we love 9 es recipes es pintests es links

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Meet Our Friends... Introducing August's Sponsors

sponsors

Welcometo our second sponsors post where we introduce you to the lovely people you can find in our sidebar this month!

Below you will find a bit more information about each of the sponsors as well as both their social media and business links. Of course we couldn't introduce this lovely bunch to you without also including our top picks from their websites! Keep reading to find out more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


locketz

Locketz With Love

We love Amber's online store full of cute little home decor and jewellery pieces! Our top picks are: the Hanging Owl Tealight Holder (£7.45) and the cute Pirates Of The Caribbean Keyring (£3.45)
Here's a little introduction to Locketz With Love from Amber herself...

"I have always been artistic from a very young age but I first started Locketz with Love when I was around 13 making jewellery as a hobby and to make some pocket money. As the years went on, Locketz with Love grew and became more refined, now selling handmade gifts, bags, jewellery, interiors and accessories. My background in marketing and design helped to develop Locketz with Love into what it is today and now I am successfully launching whole collections of handmade work to go on my very own website.

I am a lover of all things crafty and artistic and at first found it difficult to narrow my focus down to a particular group of products. In my studio (aka garage) in Great Dunmow, you can find all sorts of treasures however my ultimate love is fabric and beads which is reflected in the work I do for Locketz with Love."


Social Media Links - Facebook | Twitter
Business Link - Shop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


water

Water Painted Dreams

We love Hayley's variety of content including everything from books to beauty, personal style and most recently university prep! Our top picks are: her monthly reading wrap up series and this DIY paper blogging calendar for those who aren't ready to completely switch over to digital!
Here's a little bit more information about Hayley's blog ...


"Hello everyone! My name is Hayley and I'm a chemistry student from Edinburgh. When I'm not blowing things up (just kidding) I like to blog about books, fashion and crocheting! On my blog you'll find lots of book reviews, OOTDs, hauls, crafty posts, recipes. Etc etc! I try to keep my content as varied as possible so there's something for everyone. You'll also see lots of photos of my faithful sidekick, Batdog."

Social Media Links - Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


hugs

Hugs Are Fun

We love Rebecca's blog on all things crafty as well as her cute and quirky modern cross stitch patterns available on Etsy! Our top picks are: the Vintage Camera Cross Stitch Pattern ($5) and pretty Oval Bamboo Embroidered Pendant Necklace ($35)
Here's a little bit more information from Rebecca...

"Hugs are Fun was born from a desire to create new and modern cross stitch designs and has expanded from there! I still sell cross stitch patterns but I have also turned my focus to other crafts, lately embroidery and English paper pieced quilting are my favorites!

I blog about all the different projects I experiment with and occasionally share free cross stitch patterns and tutorials!

If I'm sitting then I'm probably stitching something, so I figured I might as well share what I make!"
 

Social Media Links - Blog | Facebook | Twitter |
Instagram
Business Link - Shop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


landp

From L&P To English Tea (And Back Again)

We love Anjali's real mix of posts, our top picks are: her Auckland Adventures series and her amazing selection of Nail Art Posts
Here's a snippet of what you can expect to find over on Anjali's blog...

"I'm Anjali and I blog at From L&P to English Tea (And Back Again). I started blogging when I moved from New Zealand to England, but have kept up with and fallen in love with it ever since. While I'm back home in NZ now, I still blog, and I'm still loving it. You can usually find me posting about books, movies, travel (near and far!), DIY, photography and my rather large Harry Potter obsession."

Social Media links - Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Business Link - Etsy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

mrs m

Made By Mrs M

We love Kate's gorgeous digitally printed fabrics, our top picks are: Streets In The Sky Fabric (£32) and these Fabric Covered Buttons (£3.50)
Here's a little more info about Kate and her Etsy store Made By Mrs M...

"Kate studied Fashion & Textiles in the mid 1990's, only returning to the world of art and design after many years working in the City of London. Her work is inspired by life in the city, and in particular the architecture and textile design of the 1950's.

Kate's primary focus is her fabric designs, however she also works with ceramics, cross stitch and other media as well as exhibiting her textile art across the UK. Kate runs an increasingly popular art, craft and design blog, also entitled Made By Mrs M"

Social Media Links - Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Business Links - Etsy | Folksy 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you to all of or August sponsors - we hope you've enjoyed meeting them!

If you run a creative business or blog and would like to sponsor Eight & Sixteen in September then we would love to hear from you! Just drop an email to eightandsixteen@gmail.com and we will get back to you soon!

Erin & Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...