tabs

es about us es contact es archive es challenge es we love 9 es recipes es pintests es links

Friday 2 January 2015

Skye's Five Favourite Projects Of 2014!






Looking through all of our posts over the last seven months has been so much fun! I can't believe how many DIY's we've managed to cram into this little blog, but I've loved doing them all and sharing them with Erin.

Picking just five of my favourites has been hard, but in the end I went with the DIY's that have really stood the test of time.
I still have the banners hung up around my flat, I wear the Deathly Hallows Tshirt too much, the camera strap is so comfortable and gets lots of compliments, the ping pong ball lights just make me smile, and the lunch bags are super practical!

I hope that you've enjoyed reading our DIY's and projects - and if you have any suggestions or things that you'd like us to try then just let us know :)

We'd love to know what your favourite projects of the year have been - use the hash tag #eightandsixteen to let us know or share your photos with us!

Skye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...